Whitsunday Moorings Bed and Breakfast is just a 300 metre short stroll to Airlie Beach.
Airlie Beach is the gateway to the 74 Islands of the Whitsunday’s, which populate the crystal clear waters of the Coral Sea – the best of the Great Barrier Reef.
Airlie Beach is at the base of the magnificent Conway Mountain Range, which boasts the famous Great Walk and several other National Walks. Average temperatures are from 21-27 degrees centigrade with a daily 8.5 hours of sunshine. Airlie Beach village offers a full range of tourist facilities including:
- A lagoon on the foreshore which is safe swimming
- Lovely foreshore walk through parklands to Cannonvale Beach
- Whitsunday Sailing Club who welcome guests
- An extensive choice of restaurants & cafe’s
- Car hire companies
- Water sports hire
- Daily tours to the Islands & Reef
- Shopping, weekly markets on the foreshore
- Bars & nightclubs
- Banks & currency exchange centres
- An excellent base for a great holiday